RadLaw, a student group at McGill’s Law school, put together a disorientation guide for law school in 2006. If you have comments, please leave a comment. The new stewards of the organization are updating the handbook and including more entries en francais.
Welcome to LegalEase: where we broadcast the law broadly. Le collectif LegalEase est un group des etudiants et etudiantes en droit de la communaute montrealaise. Tune in live every second Friday of every month from 11h00-12h00 on CKUT 90.3 FM in Montreal or check us out here, at http://legaleaseckut.wordpress.com
- Aboriginal Law canada Canadian legal history Civil Law civil liberties Common Law Constitutional Law Criminal Law Family Law Gender Human Rights International Law jail justice Labour law Language Rights law Law and Literature Law and Society legalease Legal Theory Ontario Superior Court Podcasts Prisons Public Legal Education Quebec racial discrimination Rule of Law Social Justice Uncategorized
- Great Law Event in Toronto, Canada! LOOKING FORWARD, LOOKING BACK: 40 YEARS OF RESISTANCE #legal #lawunion #topoli… wp.me/pIMMm-fo 2 months ago
- LegalEase - CKUT 90.3 Montreal - Episode 40 (Dec 2012) - Race, Gender, Social Context and the Judiciary wp.me/pIMMm-fh 3 months ago
- Copyright Law - Look What They've Done To My Song, Ma wp.me/pIMMm-eO 3 months ago
- (In) Famous Cases: The Trial of Sholom Schwartzbard wp.me/pIMMm-ez 3 months ago
- Discrimination against Roma in Hungary: ECHR wp.me/pIMMm-eq 3 months ago